- Chamber Maid system consists of a brush and a flexible cable
- Brushes for centerfire rifles have two different bristle materials and diameters, intended for cleaning the chamber
- Brushes for handguns and shotguns are similar to a standard cleaning brush
- Flexible cable "rod" is a steel braid coated with clear rubber and has a swiveling T-handle
- Flex Rod Kit consists of a brush and a flexible cable
- Chamber Maid brushes are sold individually as replacements for those in the Kit
The Chamber Maid is a special bore cleaning system that uses a unique brush and flexible rod to easily clean any barrel. The brush has 2 sets of bristles with different diameters and made from different materials to maximize cleaning power and surface area.