- Aircraft grade aluminum
- For Use with the Following Calibers: AR-10 or SR25 rifles in 243 or 308 Caliber.
- Rod features heavy-duty O-rings to center and retain it in the upper receiver while running the cleaning rod through it.
- Rod also has a hole for solvent centered in the receivers ejection port.
- This tool keeps the user from damaging the barrel by improper cleaning.
- Approximate length is 11-1/2"
The JP Cleaning Bore Guide is a lathe-turned piece of aircraft grade, color anodized aluminum with heavy duty O-rings to center and retain it in the upper receiver while cleaning through it. It is made with a solvent hole located at the ejection port. It will avoid damage to the chamber, throat, and crown of your expensive rifle.