The L&R HCS200 Ultrasonics Firearm Cleaning System provides simultaneous hands-free cleaning, lubricating and conditioning of handgun, rifle and shotgun parts as well as knives an other tactical hardware in minutes. Ultrasonic sound waves create an aggressive cleaning action that is coupled with a special solution that reaches every part of the firearm. The L&R HCS200 Ultrasonics Firearm Cleaning System is designed for one 6" revolver or two full-size automatic pistols and is ideal for hobbyists.
Features a stainless steel tank, racks or baskets, lube pan and covers. Also includes 4 gallons cleaning concentrate which yields 44 gallons of solution and 8 gallons of lubricating solution, except the HCS200 which has two 8 oz. jars of cleaner and one gallon of lubricant. Cleaning concentrate is non-ammoniated, odor-free and environmentally friendly. Lubricating solution is ready to use and conditions and lube the firearm after cleaning while leaving a dry, lubricating film for protection.
- 1 ultrasonic cleaning with basket and cover
- 1 nylon brush
- 1 pair disposable gloves
- 1 gallon of L&R Untrastonics Weapon Lubricating Solution
- 1 auxiliary lubricating pan
- 1 relief tool
- 1 oil applicator
- Two 8 oz jars of non-ammoniated weapon cleaner concentrate
- 1 level gauge
- Tank internal dimensions: (in inches) 11-3/4" L x 6" W x 4" H
- ETL approved
- Hand-free cleaning in minutes