This bore solvent works well for dissolving carbon, copper and powder residue and contains no acid. It is odorless and non-flammable, but is not safe for old type oil finishes, shellac or varnish. It is safe for modern gunstock finishes, paint and all types of steel. No bore brush is required when using this solvent. Simply spray into the barrel, wait and then wipe out with a patch.
- Wipe-Out is odorless and non-flammable.
- It is safe for all modern paint, gunstock finishes and steels.
- It is not safe for varnish, shellac, or old oil type finishes. It will remove them
- Brushless cleaner that dissolves copper, carbon and powder residue.
- Wipe-Out contains no acid or aluminum.