- Wipe-Out is odorless and non-flammable.
- It is safe for all modern paint, gunstock finishes and steels.
- It is not safe for varnish, shellac, or old oil type finishes. It will remove them
- It will ruin finish on brass and copper.
- It will dissolve lead with no brushing.
- Expressly recommended to be used before Wipe-Out Bore Cleaner.
- Wipe-Out™ contains no acid or aluminum.
- It is safe for all barrel steels, both stainless and carbon steel.
This bore cleaner removes lead without brushing and is safe for use on all barrel steels. It contains no acid or aluminum and is non-flammable. This solvent will not harm modern paint or gunstock finishes, but it is not safe for varnish or old type oil finishes.