The Sako TRG Rail Kit comes complete and ready to install on your TRG stock. The kit allows for the installation of either the Accu-Shot BT12 or BT12-QK Precision Rail Monopods (BT12-QK is shown but not included). Installation of the BT29 DOES require the temporary removal of the butt pad assembly and a second hole to be drilled, all of which can be accomplished with common hand tools. Available in black only. Made in the USA.
- 1. Installation requires removal of the Butt Plate Base and Butt Plate Fastening Rail exposing the lower .50 ID frame tube.
- 2. Remove any obstructions from this tube, insert the Bar Nut into the frame tube, using the long Guide Screw locate the Bar Nut hole furthest away from the Guide Screw under the stocks factory hole.
- 3. Insert 10-32x3/4 screw through the hole in the widest portion of the Rail, threading into Bar Nut making sure the Rail is in-line with stock, mark location for second hole.
- 4. Remove Rail and Bar Nut, drill a 13/64 (.203) DIA. hole, re-install Bar Nut, Rail, Cushion and fasteners.
- 5. MidwayUSA strongly recommends a competent Gunsmith install the BT29 TRG Rail Kit and will not be held responsible for any property damage resulting from the use or installation of this product.