- Support your cardboard and paper targets with this precision steel target stand.
- Adjustable width for law enforcement style or IDPA / IPSC targets (18"-23").
- Four point stance reduces wobble on uneven terrain.
- Spring loaded tubes and thumb screws secure 1x2 wood furring strips in both directions.
- Wide - 30" diagonal footprint provides excellent stability in windy conditions.
- Notched ends accept tent stakes (not included) if extra stability is needed.
- Heavy gage, 1/4" thick steel frame minimizes damage from errant shots.
- Durable black texture powder coat finish.
Try the Range-Pro Target Stand and we think you will agree that it's the best value on the market. The innovative design provides stability on uneven terrains and windy conditions. This durable, 8 lbs, target stand is powder coated and built to last. The target holder includes spring loaded tubes and thumb screws to snugly secure your 1x2 wood furring strips. The adjustable width provides a stable mounting platform for all your paper and cardboard targets. Save time and frustration at your next competition or training event. Improve the overall professional image of your range with our hassle free, attractive target stands.
Frame Construction: 1/4" thick steel frame with black powder coat finish
Brackets: 7 gage brackets with 1/8" wall steel tubing and black powder coat finish
Dimensions: 23" Long x 18" Wide x 5" Tall
Weight: 8.2 lbs