Additional accessories to help complete the set-up of your chronograph, whether at the outdoor range or inside.
- Remote control device is a two-switch unit and approximately 8 feet of cable.
- Use of the remote control device allows the user to perform the following functions:
- Deleting Single Shot: Press & release the button repeatedly until the desired shot number is displayed (NOT the velocity). Press & hold the button until display flashes. Release button immediately. The Chrony will automatically adjust the statistics.
- Starting a new String: Turn your Chrony OFF and the ON again. Or, (if you don?t want to get up) press & release the button until -Hi- is displayed. Hold the button in until the display changes to -CL-, then release the button. -Clr- is now displayed. Press & release the button until the display changes to -CLS-, then press & hold button in until the display flashes. Release button immediately.
- Retrieve Information: Anytime you wish, you may view the data you have produced. To do this, simply press the button, identify the information you are about to receive, release button and read the information. Repeat this process for each piece if information shown below:
Extreme Spread or Hi velocity minus Lo velocity
Total number of shots recorded since Chrony was turned on
Velocity of 10th shot
Velocity of 9th shot
Repeat process to view each subsequent shot