- Uses one 9 volt alkaline battery (not included) for approx 48 hours of continuous use.
- Mount onto a tripod or place on a table.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 0.5" high.
- Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8" x 8" to 14.5" x 14.5". The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2-1/4" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
- The LCD-readout and most of the Electronics are located in a separate, small housing, the Control Monitor, connected to the housing with a 16 ft. telephone cord. This brings the LCD-readout right up to the shooting bench. The Control Monitor also functions as a Remote Control.
- Gives numbered shot velocities and velocity stays on display until you shoot again.
- Measures High, Low and Average Velocities, Extreme Spread and Standard Deviations.
- 500 shot memory (divided into 50 numbered strings of 2 to 10 shots each).
- Shooting Chrony Ballistic Printer: Prints on plain paper, comes with 16 ft. interface cable and runs on 4 batteries (AA, 6V), included and connects to the Chrony with a cable.
- Three year limited warranty
- Demo software included is not compatible with Windows XP
- Not for use with Neon or other flourescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings.
- For indoors, a light-diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor. Use an Indoor Shooting Light Fixture, product #432880.
Measures the speed of bullets and other projectiles from 30 to 7000 feet per second. Mounts on any tripod or it can be placed on a table. Runs on one 9 volt battery (not included) for 48 hours of continuous use. Includes the Ballistic Chrony Printer and features a 500 shot memory divided into 50 numbered strings of 2 to 10 shots each. Measures and stores shot velocities and time-elapsed between shots, and a timer mode measures up to 1800 rounds/per minute.