- Measures the speed of bullets, arrows, shotgun & airgun pellets, paintballs, etc., from 9 Meters per second to 2100 meters per second with better than 99.5% accuracy.
- Made of 20 gauge steel.
- Weighs less than 2 pounds.
- Powered by one 9 Volt alkaline battery (not included) which gives 48 hours of continuous use.
- Has large LCD-readout, 0.5" high and is located in the front of the housing.
- Folds to 7" long, 4" wide, and 2" high.
- Comes with an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8" to 14.5". The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2" wide strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic, 1/8" thick.
- Gives numbered shot velocities, which stay on display until you shoot again.
The M1 chronograph is the metric version of the F1, and is calibrated to show readings in meters per second instead of feet per second. The F1 family of chronographs are the entry level champs in the industry. Chronographs can be mounted on a tripod or placed on table for ease of use. The M1 measures a mere 7-1/2x4-1/2x2-3/4" when folded, is constructed of durable 20 gauge steel and yet weighs less than 2-1/2 lbs. The M1 Chronograph uses one 9 volt battery (not included) for up to 48 hours of continuous use, displays numbered shot velocities, and the velocity stays on display until you shoot again. A stereo jack is provided on all models for use with an optional Ballistic Chrony Printer (644-359). For indoors, use the optional Indoor Shooting Light Fixture (432-880). Also available from Shooting Chrony is an optional Remote Control ( 286-102).