- Made of 20 gauge steel.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 1/2" high.
- Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8" to 14-1/2".
- The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
- Gives numbered shot velocities.
- Velocity stays on display until you shoot again.
- Not for use with Neon or other flourescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings.
- For indoor use, a light-diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor.
- Use an Indoor Shooting Light Fixture, product #432880.
The Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph measures the speed of bullets and other projectiles from 30 to 7000 fps. It can be mounted on a tripod or placed on a table. The Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph features a large display that shows numbered shot velocities. Includes a jack for use with an optional Chrony Ballistic Printer (sold separately).