- Uses one 9 volt alkaline battery (not included) for approx 48 hours of continuous use.
- Mount onto a tripod or place on a table.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 0.5" high.
- Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8"x8" to 14.5"x14.5". The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
- Gives numbered shot velocities and velocity stays on display until you shoot again.
- Measures High, Low and Average Velocities, Extreme Spread and Standard Deviations.
- 500 shot memory (divided into 50 numbered strings of 2 to 10 shots each).
- Shooting Chrony Ballistic Printer: Prints on plain paper, comes with 16 ft. interface cable and runs on 4 batteries (AA, 6V), included and connects to the Chrony with a cable.
- Three year limited warranty
- Not for use with Neon or other flourescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings.
- For indoors, a light-diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor. Use an Indoor Shooting Light Fixture, product #432880.
The Gamma Chronographs are the top of the line in the Shooting Chrony family. Measures the speed of bullets, arrows, shot, pellets, paintballs, etc. from 30 to 7000 feet per second. Mounts on any standard tripod or it can be placed on a table. Made of 20 gauge steel, it weighs less than 2-1/2 lbs and uses one 9 volt battery (not included) for 48 hours of continuous use. The Ballistic Chrony Printer is included with the Gamma Chronograph. Features 500 shot memory (divided into 50 numbered strings of 2 to 10 shots each) and memory for 500 individual time readings. The Gamma measures and stores shot velocities and time-elapsed between shots, including total time. In Timer Mode the Chrony will measure up to 1800 rounds/per minute. Covered under a 3 year limited factory warranty.