The blade of the Boker Plus Resurrection is made from 440C for excellent durability and sharpening. This is a serious piece of sharp steel, the blade measures 3.75" long and 4mm thick! The recurve design of the blade allows the Resurrection excellent performance at slicing and chopping, while the swedge along the spine helps to balance the knife and make for a very sharp point. The G-10 handle scales are comfortable and provide a sure grip in all conditions.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440C Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Right Hand, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 58 HRC
- Opening Method: Thumb Studs
- Blade length: 3.75"
- Blade Thickness: .157"
- Closed Length:
- Overall Length: 9.75"
- Weight: 4 oz