- Textured Edge Handle
- Glass Breaker/Lanyard Hole
- Integrated Oxygen Tank Wrench
- Friction Lock Sheath
- Single Bevel Knife Edge with Blunt Hook
The Gerber Crisis Hook started out as a specialty rescue tool for Military First Responders and has become an everyday essential for all types of soldiers, first responders, and law enforcement officials. Made to quickly and safely cut through anything – cords, seat-belts, clothes, straps, flexcuffs, tape – the new design is longer for a greater reach and features an integrated oxygen tank wrench and blunt pommel for breaking through glass. Housed in a TAN 499 ballistic molded plastic clip sheath, the Crisis Hook Knife is made to be carried close at hand - on your vest, on your pack or on your belt.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Textured steel
- Blade Shape: Hook
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Ballistic molded plastic sheath
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Blade length: 2.92"
- Blade Width: Not listed by manufacturer
- Overall Length: 8.12"
- Weight: 3.04 oz.