True to the firearm's physical appearance, the Colt Commander action pistol operates with the power of a single 12 gram CO2 capsule that is concealed behind the gun's polymer grips. Proven Umarex valve technology creates a powerful slide cycle while maintaining a BB velocity out of the muzzle of 325 feet per second. This all-metal Colt 1911 includes a metal 19-round drop free magazine, fixed front and rear tactical sights, a skeleton trigger, commander style hammer, and an authentic manual grip safety. It even has the tether ring at the bottom of the backstrap.
- Skeleton trigger and commander style hammer
- Blowback action simulates real firearm
- 19-shot drop-free magazine
- CO2 compartment in the grip
- Fixed front and rear sights
- All metal
- Manual safety