- Replica of the legendary S&W 357 in both weight and handling
- 10-shot rotary magazine swings out for easy loading and replacement
- Two 10-shot magazines included
- Smooth, two stage trigger
- Authentic revolver action
- Rubber grips conceal CO2 compartment
The Smith and Wesson CO2 pellet revolvers are complete duplicates of the legendary Smith and Wesson 357 in both weight and handling. Available in 4- and 6-inch barrel lengths with a 10-shot magazine that swings out for easy and realistic loading and replacement. This is one of the most smooth, accurate, and powerful CO2 pistols available. It is our marketing manager's favorite for control, accuracy and number of shots. Comes in a foam-lined plastic gun case.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 2.8 lbs
Overall Length: 11.5"
Barrel Length: 6"
Magazine Capacity: 10-Round
Trigger Pull: Not listed by manufacturer
Trigger Type: two stage
Safety: Not listed by manufacturer
Max Muzzle Velocity: 425 fps
Action: Single/double action
Power Source: CO2
Front Sight: fixed
Rear Sight: notch