The RedZone from Banded solves all of the problems associated with traditional neoprene type hunting waders. Being 100% breathable, they allow moisture to escape, keeping you dry even after long walks into the marsh. These waders wear like a pair of comfortable bibs, allowing you much more range of motion than neoprene waders. The fully reinforced and articulated knee design gives these waders the durability you need for many tough seasons in the marsh. They also feature a fleece lined handwarmer chest pocket to keep you warm when the weather is not. After countless hours of research and development and extensive materials testing, Banded engineers fused optimal fabrics with the most scientifically advanced waterproof and breathable laminate to develop the Super Hydrophobic Evaporative Development System (SHEDS).
Insulated boots only, legs and chest are not insulated.
The 1600 Gram version features Banded's HARS or Heat Absorbing Retention System insulation designed to capture the heat produced by your body to keep you warm in the coldest water. They also have 1600 gram Thinsulate insulation in the boot. Comfort rating -10F to 50F degrees.
The 1000 Gram version have 1000 gram Thinsulate insulation in the boot with a comfort range 32F to 70F degrees but no insulation in the legs and chest.
Sold per boot size.
- SHEDS waterproof breathable material and fully taped seams
- 900D reinforced knee for maximum durability
- Articulated knee design for maximum range of motion
- Side zip chest adjustments
- Integrated over-the-boot gaiter
- Upper chest shell sleeves with removable webbing belt
- Fleece lined hand warmer chest pocket
- Adjustable shoulder suspenders
- High back panel for exposure protection