Wilson Combat Battlesight Rear Sight Serrated Blade Beretta 92FS, 96FS .280" Steel Black
- Product Family #: 1015874777
- Product #: 218704
- Manufacturer #: 631
- UPC #: 874218009526
Developed by Bill Wilson specifically to meet the needs of the Beretta 92/96 shooter, this Beretta Battlesight tactical rear sight has a .150” wide, deep rear U-Notch for optimum sighting in low-light, dynamic range conditions. The concave rear blade is serrated 40 lpi, while the notch area is recessed into a semi-circular pocket for a crisp, protected sight picture. Drop-in, fit on Beretta 92/96 models with rock solid set screw retention. Machined external front shelf enables one-hand slide cycling or malfunction clearance. The new Beretta Battlesight presents the ideal sight picture for poorly lit shooting conditions, dynamic shooting events or for those with aging eyesight.
For Beretta 92/96 models with front sights integral to the slide select different rear heights to modify your pistol’s point of impact. Raising the height of your rear sight by .010” will raise your point of impact approximately 1.7” at 20 yards. Standard factory replacement rear height is .270".
- 150” Wide and Deep U-Notch for Optimum Sighting in Low-Light, Dynamic Range Conditions
- Serrated 40 lpi for a Non-Glare Surface in Even the Brightest Outdoor Range Conditions
- The Pyramid Shaped Rear Obstructs Less of the Target While Shooting
- External Shelf Enables Easy One-Hand Slide Cycling or Malfunction Clearance in a Pinch
- Drop-in fit for most guns-may require light fitting
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!