- For dogs over 10 pounds
- Wire-Break Transmitter alarm alerts you to possible problems with boundary wire
- Anti-Linger Feature prevents dog from running down Collar Receiver battery in warning zone
- Built-In Lightning Protection
- 100 acre range
- Waterproof receiver collar
- Expandable to any number of dogs with additional collars
- 4 stimulation levels to match any dog’s temperament
The SportDOG Brand In-Ground Fence system is a simple and cost-effective alternative to a traditional fence. The transmitter is powerful enough to cover up to 100 acres of land. Add an unlimited number of dogs with the purchase of additional Add-A-Dog® Collar Receivers. Installation is as simple as burying the wire around the perimeter of your yard and plugging in the transmitter. Customize the level of correction to match your dog.
The SportDOG Brand In-Ground Fence System has been proven safe, comfortable, and effective for dogs over 10 pounds. The system works by producing a radio signal from the Fence Transmitter through up to 8,600 feet of Boundary Wire. The Boundary Wire is buried or attached to a fixed object to enclose the dog's Boundary Area. You temporarily define the Boundary Area with Boundary Flags for a visual aid in training your dog. Your dog wears a Collar Receiver with Contact Points that touch his neck and, once trained, is allowed to roam freely in the Boundary Area. When your dog reaches the Warning Zone, the Collar Receiver gives a warning beep. If your dog continues into the Stimulation Zone, a safe stimulation will be delivered through the Contact Points to get his attention until he returns to the Boundary Area.
- Collar Receiver
- 1,000 Feet of 20-Gauge Wire
- 100 Flags
- Operating Guide with Training Information
- Charging Adaptor