- Dead Metal Sound Deadening Technology
- SummitLokt precision welding
- RapidClimb climbing stirrups
- Includes all necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Weighing in at just 18 pounds, the Summit Mini Viper SD is Summit Treestand's lightest climbing treestand. Designed for optimized portability and stealth, the Viper SD is a solid choice for rifle or bow hunting--and for hunters who demand a highly portable stand. The Mini Viper SD features a comfortable foam-padded seat that can be raised for bow hunting and lowered for hunting with a gun. The solid front bar makes climbing easier and works well as a gun rest. The Mini Viper SD is also highly portable with a frame that nests together and packs on your back.
A popular climbing treestand since its introduction in 1998, the original Viper SD has been noted for its unique blending of shape, innovative cable attachment system, ease of use, and portability. The original Viper has been updated with aluminum construction, a more comfortable seat, QuickDraw cable attachment, RapidClimb Stirrups, Bent Cable arms--and--the most recent innovation--sound deadening (SD) technology to minimize noise that may compromise your concealment.
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology: Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
- Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity Camo
- Aluminum 5-Channel Platform Frame with Dead Metal, Sound Deadening (SD) Technology
- Aluminum Seat/Climber Frame
- Foam Seat with Backrest
- Two Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- Four-Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- 72" Camo Arm Pad
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions and Safety/Instructional DVD