- Wider climbing width and length for bigger hunters
- Dead Metal Sound Deadening Technology
- SummitLokt precision welding
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
The Titan SD is Summit's largest climbing treestand with a wider climbing width and length as well as more platform space to accommodate big hunters or anyone who wants some extra room. In addition to more space, the Titan also provides a generous 350-pound weight capacity to handle heavier hunters and their gear. Built for comfort and flexibility, the stand features a padded seat that adjusts up and down for bow and gun hunting, with a multi-purpose, solid front bar for easier climbing and to serve as a gun rest. The two-piece seat also buckles, allowing you to remove your seat quickly to assume a standing position.
Summit Treestands built with all hunters in mind with proven comfort-engineering. The Summit Titan SD is wrapped with Mossy Oak's Breakup Infinity Camo and its metal has Sound Deadening Technology to keep the hunters concealed in the tree. The Summitlokt system has been used with the building of the Titan to give it the quaily enineering, Summit is known for in the hunting world.
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology: Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
- Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity Camo
- Aluminum 6-Channel Platform Frame with new Dead Metal, Sound Deadening (SD) Technology
- Wide Aluminum Seat/Climber Frame
- Foam Seat with Backrest
- Two Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- Four-Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- (3) 16 inch Zippered Camo Arm Pad
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions and Safety/Instructional DVD