- Dead Metal Sound Deadening Technology
- SummitLokt precision welding
- RapidClimb climbing stirrups
- Includes all necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
The Goliath SD Climbing Treestand from Summit Treestands is an enlarged version of Summit's popular Viper Treestand and offers a generous 350-pound weight capacity. The Goliath is offers a wider top that provides more room to move around in and is also equipped with a larger, more comfortable seat.
Built for maximum concealment, the Goliath features sound deadening (SD) technology to minimize noise in the treestand. Combing the SD technology, the Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity cover for all the padding, and the Summitlokt precision welding system, the Goliath has Summit's premium engineered quality built through out it.
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology: Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
- Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity Camo
- Aluminum 5-Channel Platform Frame with Dead Metal, Sound Deadening (SD) Technology
- Wide Aluminum Seat/Climber Frame
- Foam Seat with Backrest
- (2) Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- Four-Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- (3) - 16 inch Zippered Camo Arm Pad
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions and Safety/Instructional DVD