The Hornady Neck Turn Tool saves hand loaders time and effort at the workbench. Designed for use on a wide variety of case lengths, the Hornady Neck Turn Tool allows for the use of a cordless drill to make neck turning faster and easier, while providing superior consistency and surface finish. An adjustment knob enables the user to choose detents for .0005” adjustment increments, or no detents for infinite adjustment. The Hornady Neck Turn tool is a winning solution for precision hand loaders who want to maximize their case care productivity.
- Includes a 22 Cal, 6mm, 6.5mm and 30 Cal mandrel
- Other mandrels and Hornady shell holders are sold separately
- Designed for use on a wide variety of case lengths
- Allows for the use of a cordless drill
- Adjustment knob to choose detents for .0005" adjustment increments or no detents for infinite adjustment