The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine V11 Lightweight Upper Receiver Group was designed for shooters who prefer the benefits of the KeyMod system integrated in the new SLiM Rail (Slim Lightweight Modular). KeyMod is a recoil resistant, two-part, direct attachment method for accessories that offers outstanding “return-to-zero” when accessories are removed and reinstalled. The new SLiM Rail 15.0 offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. The long, 15” rail gives operators the option to have the support hand extended out close to the muzzle allowing them to drive the gun more precisely and prevents over travel when transitioning between multiple targets. This combined with the mid-length gas system, which is known to have a smoother recoil impulse, allows for quick, but precise rapid fire. An uninterrupted picatinny rail on top and KeyMod attachment at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock, ensures plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allows for maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. The DDM4v11 LW URG is equipped with a free-floating, Cold Hammer Forged, 16” Lightweight profile barrel, making it almost 5 ounces lighter than the standard V11. Daniel Defense upper receiver groups come complete with bolt carrier group and charging handle.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top (7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized)
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Lightweight
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Cold Hammer Forged
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Barrel Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Flash Hider (1.875")
- Gas System Length: Mid
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: DDM4 15.0 SLiM Rail, Free Float
- Sights: None
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: Mil-Spec
- Includes Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
- Weight: 3.97 lb
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.