- Diamond Coat 2 Scratch Resistant Lenses for Maximum Brightness and Resolution
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum body
- 100% Waterproof to 66 ft, Fog Proof, Shockproof
- Bullet Drop Compensation for 5.56mm/.223 or .308/7.62mm Cartridges
- 1/10th MIL Click Adjustment
- Dual View Technology
Revolutionary solutions require original thinking. Leupold engineers have innovated again with the all new Dual-Enhanced View Optic (D-EVO). A unique, innovative design allows the 6x20mm D-EVO to be paired perfectly with the Leupold Carbine Optic (LCO), or virtually any red dot sight, to deliver a bold aiming point for reflexive shots and a magnified image for long-range precision with the mere movement of your eye. The exclusive Close Mid-Range Reticle with Wind Holds (CMR-W) allows users to successfully estimate range and engage targets with greater precision, speed, and flexibility and the hold-overs are compatible with 5.56/.223 and 7.62/.308 cartridges. The reticle features a 0.5 MOA dot surrounded by a 5 MOA circle, mil-based ranging features and windage hold points. The D-EVO utilizes minimal rail space, is waterproof to 66 feet, and is backed by the Leupold Gold Ring Lifetime Guarantee.