- Brass cases loaded with premium Nosler bullets
- Powders and charge weights selected for reliable performance in semi-automatic firearms
- Engineered to provide the ultimate accuracy and performance from your rifle
- Loaded rounds are visually inspected
- Made in the USA
SSA ammunition by Nosler is tuned specifically for use in semi-automatic firearms chambered in 5.56, 6.8 Remington SPC, 300 AAC Blackout, 308 Winchester and the Granddaddy of them all, 30-06 M1Garand. Loaded to pressures that reliably cycle semi-auto’s for maximum dependability, SSA ammunition is now exclusively loaded up front with Nosler bullets for unparalleled down range performance. Whether shooting on the range, in the field, law enforcement or defense, operators depend on their ammunition to function as designed with every trigger pull. SSA ammunition was created, designed and assembled with this in mind so it can be trusted as the right tool for the job. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Nosler's Bonded PERFORMANCE Solid Base bullet is one of the toughest bullets available today. The featured AccuBond bonding process eliminates the possibility of core-jacket separation resulting in outstanding weight retention while the tapered jacket delivers ideal, controlled expansion. The solid base drives the expanded bullet deep maximizing terminal performance. A protected point design allows the Bonded PERFORMANCE bullet to feed flawlessly in both bolt action and semi-automatic rifles. All this combined forms the ultimate bullet for hunting medium-sized game such as whitetail deer or for protecting your home and family.
- Caliber: 6.8 Remington SPC
- Bullet Weight: 90 Grains
- Bullet Length: 0.785"
- Bullet Style: Nosler Bonded Performance
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 2840 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 1611 ft lb
- Recommended Twist Rate: 1 in 10"
- Sectional Density: 0.168
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.227