- Five-station auto indexing
- Quick-change die plate
- Quick Change powder measure metering components
- Zerk fitting for lubrication
- Loaded cartridge bin
- Load rate ~600 rounds per hour (pistol)
- Made in U.S.A.
The RCBS Pro Chucker 5 Auto Index Progressive Press is the next level in reloading efficiency and customization. It features five-station automatic indexing for maximum production, with a load rate of approximately 600 rounds per hour. The quick-change die plate allows fast caliber change over for even greater efficiency. Standard primer pick up tubes are used with the safety-shielded priming system. Spent primers are efficiently dropped from the bottom of the press to be captured in a trash receptacle. The powder measure is fitted with Quick Change metering components that allow you to drain powder without removing the measure from the press. You can also quickly swap out preset metering screws for dispensing the new powder. Plus, the new Pro Chucker 5 is the first progressive press that can be converted from five- to seven-station operation with the Pro Chucker conversion kit (sold separately).
- Press Type: Progressive
- Frame Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Frame Design: O-Frame
- Frame Offset: Not provided by manufacturer
- Frame Opening Size: 4.625"
- Handle Location: Bottom Right
- Die Size Accepted: 7/8"-14 Threaded Die
- Die Bushing Accepted: No, uses quick change die plate
- Die Bushing Brand Used: RCBS Die Plate
- Spent Primer Collection System: No
- Ram Stroke: Not provided by manufacturer
- Ram Diameter: Not provided by manufacturer
- Priming Feature: Standard primer tubes
- Number of Mounting Holes: 3
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime