Burris Fullfield E1 Rifle Scope 6.5-20x 50mm Ballistic Plex E1 Reticle Matte
- Product Family #: 1016372514
- Product #: 230195
- Manufacturer #: 200341
- UPC #: 000381003416
This state-of-the-art reticle has cascading windage and elevation dots, so you can execute long-range shots out to 500 yards in still or windy conditions.
Superb optical glass is precision ground. The lenses are multi-coated for glare resistance and maximum efficiency in low-light hunting conditions. The Fullfield E1 6.5-20x50mm riflescope has a sleek profile. It features upgraded windage and elevation knobs. And the separated power ring and eyepiece accepts flip-up lens caps. The scope is housed in a 1-piece, stress-free tube. Its internal assembly is double spring-tensioned for shockproofing. The riflescope is resistant to a lifetime of field use, heavy recoil, and harsh vibration. It is protected by the Burris Forever Warranty.
- Ballistic Plex E1 MV reticle
- Trajectory-compensating technology and cascading dots to compensate for wind drift
- At the 20x power setting, it is calibrated specifically for the .22-250 cartridge, but also works well for other very flat-shooting cartridges
- Reticle has additional integrated mil measuring tools to aid with calculating distance and target size
- 50mm objective bell for maximum light collection
- Ergonomic side focus allows easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds to infinity
- Designed for enthusiasts who want a simple, yet sophisticated, reticle for supreme accuracy
- Finger-adjustable windage and elevation turrets create a sleek profile
- Turret indications always reflect a change in the point of impact, for pinpoint accuracy
- Separated power ring and eyepiece design accepts flip-up lens covers
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multi-coating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- The double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent internal fogging, even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!