- High 10,000 BTU output
- Inverted canister design with Liquid Feed Regulator
- Jetboil Regulator technology - consistent heat down to 10°F/-12°C
- Convenient and reliable push-button igniter
- 2.5 Liter FluxRing insulated cooking vessel
- Stable locking handle that folds for storage
- See through lid with built in strainer
- Compatible with both 100g and 230g Jetpower Fuel Canisters
The Joule is perfect for backpacking groups and alpinists. It offers consistent heat output down to 10°F/-12°C thanks to a proprietary regulator technology. It’s inverted fuel can and liquid feed regulator provide the performance of a liquid/multi fuel stove but with the ease of use and versatility of a canister system. Setup and reliability are improved over liquid/multi fuel stoves which require significant assembly and priming before use.
Joule’s 10,000 BTU burner provides the raw power for rapid boil times yet still offers excellent simmer control for cooking. Combined with a 2.5L insulated FluxRing vessel, Joule offers fuel efficiency, portability, easy setup, and the reliability you expect from Jetboil.
Note: Fuel canister not included.