- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 500 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.3 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates versatile beam with enough reach for medium-range applications and sufficient surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Shrouded click-type tailcap switch: click-on/off
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail
The SureFire M300 Mini Light, powered by one 123A lithium battery, is an ultra-compact and powerful LED WeaponLight that mounts securely to any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail via an integral thumbscrew clamp. The M300's recoil-proof LED emitter is focused by a TIR lens to create a high-intensity 300-lumen beam with plenty of reach for close- to medium-range applications with enough surround light to optimize situational awareness. This ultra-compact model minimizes added weight, frees up rail space for other accessories, and increases weapon maneuverability compared to larger WeaponLights. It’s identical to the M300 Mini Scout Light but doesn’t include a remote tape switch. This M300 Mini Light comes with an installed click-type tailcap pushbutton switch -- press for momentary-on, press further to click constant-on. The switch is shrouded to minimize the chance for accidental activation. A remote tape switch can also be ordered as an option.