- Virtually indestructible, high-performance LED is regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Proprietary faceted reflector creates broad, flawless MaxVision Beam™ that matches your field of vision—and allows for better situational awareness
- Head switch—simply twist counterclockwise repeatedly to activate and set output level or turn off
- Powered by an included rechargeable AAA NiMH battery (charger sold separately); can also be powered by a readily available AAA alkaline battery and a AAA lithium battery
- Included stainless steel split ring on tailcap easily and securely attaches to keys
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee—and competitively priced
Built to SureFire’s exacting standards—and created for everyone—the groundbreaking Titan is the world’s first professional-grade keychain flashlight. This ultra-compact, dual-output feat of engineering boasts a proprietary faceted reflector that shapes the light from its high-performance LED into a broad, smooth MaxVision Beam at both 125 and 15 lumens—astounding levels for a finger-sized light. The beam is perfectly balanced and better preserves your dark-adapted vision since it doesn’t have an intense hot spot. And its wide beam pattern was designed to fit your field of view. Because of all these factors, it better maintains your overall situational awareness, crucial for safely navigating in the dark.
The small but potent Titan was designed to always be with you and, to that end, comes with a stainless steel split ring that securely attaches to your keys—ensuring it’ll never be out of reach. To activate Titan, simply rotate its head counterclockwise (with head pointing away from you) for low output. Return to off by rotating clockwise, then rotate counterclockwise again, within one second, to unleash all 125 room-filling lumens from Titan’s high-performance LED. Powered by its included AAA NiMH rechargeable battery (charger not included), Titan can generate useful light output for up to 8.5 hours on a single charge, thanks to its sophisticated microprocessor that continuously manages the flow of power. This versatile keychain light can also run off of a readily available AAA alkaline battery for up to 13 hours. AAA lithium batteries offer increased runtimes on low-output setting—up to 17 hours.
Titan’s durable yet elegant body is precision machined from strong, lightweight aerospace aluminum and further protected by a hard-anodized finish that meets high military specifications. And its head is topped off by a coated, virtually indestructible polycarbonate window that also optimizes light output. The rugged, one-of-a-kind Titan was built to take on the elements and the rigors of modern-day life. It may just be the last keychain light you’ll ever own.