- HyperFlame burners use a stair-stepping design and added flame holes for faster, more even cooking
- Boil water twice as fast as standard burners outdoors in a 3 m/sec. wind
- Wind Block pan supports offer 360° wind protection and fit larger pans
- Swaptop interchangeable cooktops for more meal options (grill grates, griddles sold separately)
- Instastart ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- Sturdy telescoping legs let you adjust the height to cook comfortably anywhere you go
- 22,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Built-in handle and latching lid for easy carrying
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, tailgating, picnicking and other outdoor occasions
- 3-year limited warranty
Comfortably serve up a family feast in no time with the Coleman FyreCaptain Propane Stove. Each 11,000-BTU burner utilizes our revolutionary HyperFlame technology, which provides an even heat distribution across the pan and better wind resistance to cut boiling time in half when compared to a standard burner in 3 m/sec wind. Wind Block pan supports also provide 360° of wind protection and eliminate the need for side panels so you can use up to a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time. If you're looking for more meal options, the Swaptop interchangeable cooktops let you change out the pan supports with a grill grate or griddle (both sold separately). The sturdy telescoping legs let you adjust the stove height to cook comfortably anywhere you go. When you’re ready to cook, just hit the Instastart push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. The PerfectFlow pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent burner performance in all kinds of weather. When you’re done cooking, the built-in handle and latching lid make for easy carrying back home until you're ready to create your next camping culinary masterpiece.
Fuel bottle not included.