- Battery InstaStart ignition for fast, dependable matchless lighting (includes one AAA battery)
- Insta-Clip tube mantle ends your string-tying days
- Metal guard protects globe
- Powered by 2 pints of Coleman Fuel or unleaded gas (not included)
- 7 hours burn time on high, 14 hours on low
- Made in USA of US & foreign components
- 3-year limited warranty
Carry a bright light with fuel versatility when you pack a Coleman Northstar Dual Fuel InstaStart Lantern. This outdoor companion runs on either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline. The Dual Fuel design is less expensive to run because it uses less fuel than propane-powered lanterns. It's also more reliable, with better dependability in the coldest conditions. One tank of fuel will power the lantern for up to seven hours on high. Find just the right light with an adjustable knob that allows you to dim the brightness level from its highest at 1138 lumens to as low as you need it. This two-mantle lantern is perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and in cases of emergency.
Fuel bottle not included.
Weight: 5.35 lb
Burn Time: 7 hours (high), 14 hours (low)
Fuel: Coleman Fuel or unleaded gas