- Up to 40% faster setup and 75% more water-resistant than a comparable standard Coleman tent with conventional setup
- Fast Pitch™ system with pre-attached poles and hub, fast fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension
- Illumiline reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
- WeatherTec system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Door awning helps keep the rain out
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Durable, Polyguard fabric is made to last season after season
- Included rainfly for extra weather protection
- Carry bag with rip strip makes packing up a cinch
- Easy setup in about 6 minutes
- Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
- 10 x 10 ft.
- 6 ft. center height
- 1-year limited warranty
Setting up your home base is easy with the Coleman Longs Peak Fast Pitch 6-Person Dome Tent. The Fast Pitch system uses pre-attached poles and hub, fast fit feet and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension to let you set up your tent 40% faster than a comparable Coleman tent with conventional setup. If it rains, the tent is 75% more water-resistant, and the WeatherTec system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams also helps you stay dry. Additionally, a door awning helps to keep the water out. Illumiline reflective guy lines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. With space for two queen-sized airbeds, you'll have plenty of room to stretch out in this tent, which then easily packs up into a carry bag with a rip strip and you're off on your next adventure.