- Dual Fuel design conveniently burns Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- 1 gallon of Coleman Liquid Fuel lasts as long as 4.5 cylinders of propane
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- Band-a-Blu burners for reliable cooking power
- All Season Strong technology provides reliable operation in all weather conditions
- 17,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Lasts up to 2.3 hours with both burners on high on 3.5 pints of Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline (both sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
- Filtering funnel included
- 5-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for the entire camp in any weather on the Coleman Guide Series® Powerhouse Dual Fuel Stove. The cooking surface offers plenty of room for a 12-in. and 10-in. pan to simultaneously sit above two Band-a-Blu burners that deliver a total 17,000 BTUs of cooking power. With Dual Fuel Technology, which gives you the option of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline, you can take less fuel with you to save money and packing space. WindBlock panels help shield your flame from wind and can adjust in and out to fit various pan sizes. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup.
Fuel bottle not included.