- Screen room with full floor for bug-free lounging and added sleeping space on warm, dry nights
- Up to 50% faster setup and 75% more water-resistant than a comparable standard Coleman tent with conventional setup
- Fast Pitch system with pre-attached, color-coded poles and hub, fast fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension
- Illumiline reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
- WeatherTec system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Window awnings let you keep the windows open, even in the rain
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Durable, Polyguard fabric is made to last season after season
- Included rainfly for extra weather protection
- Carry bag with rip strip makes packing up a cinch
- Easy setup in about 7 minutes
- Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
- 10 x 9 ft. with 10 x 5 ft. screen room
- 5 ft. 8 in. center height
- 1-year limited warranty
Grab a drink and an outdoor chair, and watch nature unfold before your eyes with a Coleman Steel Creek Fast Pitch 6-Person Dome Tent with Screen Room. During the day, the screen room is a great way to stay away from bugs while enjoying the great outdoors, and with a full floor you can use it for extra sleeping space on warmer nights. The Fast Pitch system uses pre-attached, color-coded poles and hub, fast fit feet and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension to let you set up your tent 50% faster than a comparable Coleman tent with conventional setup. If it rains, the tent is 75% more water-resistant, and the WeatherTec system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams also helps you stay dry. Awnings over the windows create ventilation without letting in any rain. Illumiline reflective guy lines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into a carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.
Floor Length (Max): 120"
Floor Width (Max): 168"
Floor Area: 140 ft2
Center Height: 68"
Vestibule Area: Not listed by manufacturer
Tent and Fly Weight: Not listed by manufacturer
Packed Weight: 19.4 lb
Packed Size: Not listed by manufacturer
Pole Material: Fiberglass
Pole Diameter: Not listed by manufacturer
Wall Material: Polyguard, Polyester mesh 68D
Floor Material: Polythylene 1000D
Fly Material: Polyguard 800 mm