- Neutral porting greatly reduces recoil impulse and loads bi-pod legs evenly to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery
- Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock
- High-precision barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Pilot holes for tuning of muzzle brake and to pin-and-weld on short-barreled rifles
- Black Melonite coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for AR10-type weapons
The advanced SureFire PROCOMP-762-5/8-24 muzzle brake, which fits AR10/LR308 rifles and variants with 5/8"-24 muzzle threads, greatly reduces both recoil impulse and feature neutral porting so brake loads bi-pod legs evenly to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery. Its patented Impulse Diffusion design minimizes side blast and rear-directed concussion effects. The PROCOMP-762-5/8-24 duplicates the design of the SureFire SOCOM SFMB-762/.308 muzzle brake, but unlike the latter it cannot be used to mount SureFire SOCOM suppressors.
Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock—including high-precision cut threads for optimum thread interface—the PROCOMP-762-5/8-24 muzzle brake has a black Melonite finish that provides maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions.
The SureFire PROCOMP-762-5/8-24 muzzle brake has a blind pilot hole at the 3 and 9 o’clock position to enable fine-tuning of recoil characteristics for individual shooting styles or ammunition characteristics. It also has blind pilot holes at the 6 o’clock position to enable indexing the adapter at bottom dead center, and to pin-and-weld on short-barreled rifles. All that is required is a basic hand drill and appropriate drill bits.
Each PROCOMP-762-5/8-24 muzzle brake is covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise.
SureFire non-SOCOM muzzle brake/suppressor adapters and flash hider/suppressor adapters are not compatible with SureFire Fast-Attach sound suppressors.