- Patent-pending design provides greater than a 99% reduction in flash, when compared to a plain muzzle
- Multiple bearing surfaces provide superior suppressor alignment and prevent ringing of tines inside suppressor
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads create optimum thread interface
- Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
- Black Ionbond DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Serves as rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series sound suppressors
- Labyrinth seals mitigate gas leak from suppressor lock ring
- Installation requires no permanent modifications to most 7.62mm rifles with 14x1 metric left-hand muzzle threads
The advanced SureFire SF3P-762-M14X1 LH three-prong flash hider, which fits the AK-47 rifle and 7.62mm firearms with M14x1 left-hand metric muzzle threads, features a patent-pending design that greatly reduces muzzle flash—typically greater than 99%—when compared with a plain muzzle. Boasting robust tines built to withstand the rigors of combat, the SF3P-762-M14X1 LH also serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series 7.62mm Fast-Attach suppressors, the SOCOM762-RC model having recently won the Mk13 Mod 1 sniper rifle contract award with the US Special Operations Command in the most extensive and rigorous suppressor testing ever conducted.
Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock—and including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface—the SF3P-762-M14X1 LH flash hider is given a black Ionbond DLC coating to provide maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and to facilitate cleaning, even after extreme use.
When used in conjunction with a SureFire SOCOM Series suppressor, the patent-pending design of the SF3P-556-M14X1 LH provides multiple bearing surfaces to ensure superior suppressor alignment and to prevent the audible ringing of tines inside the suppressor. A rear labyrinth seal minimizes potential carbon buildup in the indexing system and facilitates suppressor removal after extended firing.
SureFire flash hiders are individually inspected for concentricity and alignment and are covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee.