- Vented Back with Punched Molded Foam for Maximum Air Flow
- Lycra Shoulder Straps for Added Comfort
- 1680D Nylon Ballistic Fabric Used Throughout Pack for Unmatched Strength
- Accessory Pocket Can Be Removed and Used With The Pack or Can Be Used Separately Without The Pack
- Accessory Pocket Keeps Your "Must Have" Gear Easily Accessible
- Waist Belt Uses Punched Molded Foam for Added Comfort
- Dual Directional Heavy Duty Frame
- Drop Down Pocket to Carry Your Bow or Gun Securely
- Rain Cover Included
- Hydration Pocket and Port
- Lower Side Mesh Pockets
- Bottom and Side Compression Straps
Your hunt depends on great gear, and a great pack is no exception. A lot of companies claim to have the best packs on the market, so to prove that the new ALPS Outdoorz Extreme line will truly provide you with premium packs, they focused on every single feature to bring you perfection. Designing and manufacturing a first-class pack takes time, which is why the Extreme line has been in progress for years. The packs have been tested, used and abused, modified, and retested to bring consumers a pack that is reliable, durable, and practical. Since every hunting scenario differs with the hunter's style, environment, and season, ALPS Outdoorz Extreme has you covered with features that are not only first-class, but that are so abundant that you won't be able to find any part of the pack that wasn't addressed in our extensive development.
The Crossfire X is the perfect solution for the hunter that is looking for a single pack for multiple uses. It is just as at home in turkey woods as it is in the deer stand. The 2325 cu in workhorse has a vented back panel, Lycra shoulder straps and punched molded foam waist belt for maximum airflow and comfort. Not only is the Crossfire comfortable but it can also handle the abuse of the most demanding hunters. 1680D ballistic nylon and Hypalon at stress points ensure the comfortable carry is accompanied with strong components to get the job done. The defining feature of the Crossfire X is the removable accessory pocket, which can be used in 3 different positions. It can be buckled to the rear of the pack, attached on the front shoulder straps, or used without the pack by its own strap. So if there is a need to ditch the pack the accessory pocket can be worn independently allowing you to keep your essential gear you need with you without having the entire pack. This is also a big advantage while sitting in either a deer stand or the turkey chair. Other notable features are the gun/bow carrying system, hydration pocket and port, included rain cover, along with lower mesh pockets and bottom and side compression straps.