- Use your pistol to train with any LaserLyte training target. Fits nearly any pistol—including J-Frame revolvers!
- Practice without ammunition
- Minimum 1.875 inch barrel required (fits snub-nose revolvers)
- On/Off Switch to conserve battery life
- Tool-less barrel diameter adjustment to easily fit nearly any handgun.
- Windage/Elevation Adjustment
- Allows more advanced training scenarios
- Hammer or striker fired laser activation for 100 milliseconds
LaserLyte, innovators in firearms laser technologies, are introducing the next generation of their widely popular LT-series of pistol laser trainers. The all-new LT-Premium (LT-PRE) combines the proven training features of the LT-PRO with a brand new ON/OFF switch to conserve battery life, and a tool-less barrel diameter adjustment to easily fit nearly any handgun.
Best of all, LaserLyte’s new LT-PRE is the first laser trainer to fit “snubbie” revolvers like Smith & Wesson® J-Frame and Taurus® M85 pistols. A minimum barrel length of 1.875-inch is required, and allows shooters to train with one of the most commonly carried handguns in existence. The LT-PRE also fits nearly any revolver or semi-auto chambered in all of the most popular calibers: .380 ACP, 9mm, .38 Sp., .357 Mag., .357 SIG, .40 S&W, 10mm, .45 LC, .45 ACP, or .50 AE.
Mounting inside the muzzle-end of a barrel, the LT-PRE has a sound activated switch that illuminates a laser for 100 milliseconds, showing bullet impact with a laser dot every time your hammer or striker fires. This allows users to train at home with their favorite handguns, while saving money on expensive or hard-to-find ammunition.
Paired with LaserLyte Laser Training Targets, the LT-PRE is the most effective system for shooters to become proficient with nearly any pistol caliber, from .380 ACP up to .50 AE.
Fits calibers: 380 ACP, 9mm, 38 Sp, 357 Mag, 40 S&W, 10mm, 45 ACP, 50 AE
Min. Diameter: .325"
Max. Diameter: .543"
Weight: .25 Oz.
Run Time: 3,000 shots
Batteries: 3 x 377
Activation: Sound of striker or hammer