- Featuring Revolutionary Kore Technology
- Tough, Razor Sharp .035" Stainless Steel Blades
- Featuring F.A.T. - Ferrule Alignment Technology
- Shock Collar Ensures Proper Blade Retention
- Compact Ferrule for Optimum Weight Distribution
- 6 Independent Cutting Surfaces
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- .5" Tip Cut, 1.6" Blade Cut
Rage engineers recognized that separating and orienting the blades away from the center of the ferrule would prevent any possibility of binding against one another. They created a unique skeletal design with a precision-ground solid steel ferrule that utilized the patented and proven Slip-Cam blade deployment system. The Kore design absolutely eliminated interference between the stainless-steel blades, but Rage engineers never anticipated the accuracy and on-game devastation that their new design could produce.
The slim 3/4-inch in-flight profile of the new Rage 3-Blade proved itself field-point accurate, but its penetration and internal destruction has been unprecedented in both gelatin and field tests. The Rage 3-Blade not only penetrates further than the original, it tends to “core” the target because of the single-bevel leading edges of the ferrule.
Each blade of the Krossbow Kore broadhead is .035-inches thick—.005 of an inch thicker than the original—to greatly increase durability. The 3-Blade also employs a polymer Kore Shock Collar, which retains the blades much more reliably than O-rings until the moment of impact