- Meobright Multi Lens coating eliminate glare and reflection and deliver 99.8 light transmission
- MeoShield ion assisted protective lens coating adds enhanced resistance to scratching and abrasion
- MeoTrak II Elevation and Windage Control - MeoTrak II posi-click finger adjustable windage and elevation turrets deliver precise, ¼ MOA click adjustment with superior repeatability, unparalleled tracking capability and ultimate accuracy. Positive tactile and audible clicks ensure accurate zeroing and adjustability in the field.
- MeoQuick fast focus eyepiece rapidly brings your target into sharp focus and provides extra diopter travel to accommodate a wider range of visual acuity variations
- Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Developed to provide maximum holding force to withstand heavy caliber recoil and eliminate backlash, resulting in repeatable accuracy and zero hold.
- Waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof
- Lifetime transferrable warranty
The Meopta MeoPro Riflescopes impressive performance rivals glass costing two to three times more. Built in the USA to the highest manufacturing standards each MeoPro® series riflescope hits its mark – delivering maximum performance and outstanding value. From the OutdoorLife magazine “Great Buy” award winning 3-9x42 to the highly versatile 4-12x50 to the long range perfection of our 6-18x50 – a MeoPro riflescope gives a hunter the scope of their dreams at a price that’s well within reach. You can bet Meopta's glass on it.
A classic all-around scope on steroids. The MeoPro 3-9x50 improves on Meopta's most popular model by increasing the objective size to 50mm – extending your twilight hunting hours. Proprietary MeoBright ion assisted lens multi-coatings deliver maximum light transmission and edge to edge clarity in challenging conditions and MeoShield coating protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion. The MeoPro 3-9x50 gives you more light whenever you hunt.
The MeoPro 3-9x50 riflescope features reticles in the second focal plane. Reticle placement in the second focal plane means that as you increase or decrease magnification, the apparent size of the reticle remains constant.
Tube Diameter: 1"
Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA
Adjustment Type: Click
Exposed Turrets: No
Finger Adjustable Turrets: Yes
Turrets Resettable to Zero: Yes
Zero Stop: No
Turret Height: Low
Fast Focus Eyepiece: Yes
Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
Warranty: Meopta Lifetime transferrable warranty
Rings Included: No
Sunshade Included: No
Sunshade Length: N/A
Lens Covers Included: Yes
Power Variability: Variable
Min power: 3x
Max power: 9x
Reticle Construction: Not specified by manufacurer
Illuminated Reticle: No
Battery Type: N/A
Holdover reticle: No
Reticle Focal Plane Location: 2nd
Parallax Adjustment: Fixed @ 100 Yds.
Objective Bell Diameter: 55.6mm
Ocular Bell Diameter: 43.7mm
Eye Relief: 90mm
Exit Pupil Diameter: 11.4mm@ 3x/5.6mm@9x
Weight: 18.4 oz
Max Internal Adjustment: 77 MOA
Field of View at 100 Yards: 37' @ 3x/12@9x
Dimensions, in inches unless otherwise stated: