- FOXBANG automatically maps your caller to a predetermined setting after discharging your firearm
- FOXMOTION mimic moving prey by fading sound from left speaker to the right speaker
- FOXDATA activate FOXDATA and it records real time information (temp, barometer, moon phase, stand duration, shot time)
- FOXCAST Virtually hands-free calling with FOXCAST sequence files. AUTO VOLUME Automatically ramps up and modulates your volume
- AUTO VOLUME Automatically ramps up and modulates your volume
The CS24C is a powerful and portable digital game call combining 24-bit audio, big sound, and FOXPRO's exciting TX1000 remote control. Expanding on the original CS24B feature set, the CS24C incorporates FOXDATA, FOXMOTION, FOXCAST, FOXBANG, and a whole lot more!
The CS24C comes with 100 high-quality FOXPRO sounds and is capable of storing up to 1,000 in total. It is powered by 10 AA batteries. Also featured with the CS24C is the TX1000 remote.
The TX1000 features a full color graphic LCD screen which displays your sound list or sound categories, barometer, moon phase, temperature, battery level, a timer or time clock, and much more. On top of that, FOXCAST allows you to design up to 50 complete stands from start to finish by mapping out sounds, durations of the sounds being played, and volume level for a completely hands-free predator calling experience. FOXDATA allows you to record real time information from each and every stand so you can access the data for future reference.
The CS24C is backed by a 5 year limited warranty and FOXPRO's unmatched customer support and is proudly made in the USA.