- Made from long-lasting fiberglass
- Large tinted tempered, automotive-glass windows
- Oversized horizontal glass windows perfect for gun or crossbow hunting
- Silk screen black camo pattern on lower half of vertical windows.
- 2" roof overhang and window drip covers keeps rain off the windows
- Acoustical foam on walls for sound control and insulation
- High density foam pad under carpet for sound control and insulation
- Highly functional gear console pre-installed
- Built in shelves and gun holders help with blind organization
- Marine-carpeted floor
- EZ-Pull silent window opening system for horizontal windows
- Instructional DVD and printed instructions included
Redneck Platinum series blinds set the standard for functionality and comfort when hunting. The large oversized horizontal windows and roomy interior, and you have a perfect blind for crossbow or gun hunting. This combination of size and window functionality gives you plenty of room, visibility and angles to make a perfect shot when the animal your hunting presents itself.
Plenty of room for up to 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child. Made from long-lasting fiberglass with durable gel-coat finish. The 2" roof overhang keeps rain off the windows, giving you a clear view of your hunting grounds. Acoustical covered upper and lower walls combined with a high density foam floor covered with a high quality marine carpet provides the ultimate in sound control and insulation.
A mounted gear console and shelves with holders help organize your blind. Large tinted, tempered automotive-glass windows with whisper-quiet window hinges provide a clear view. Automotive window gaskets and door molding keep your scent in, the blind dry and the pests out. Fiberglass bottom prevents rotting and varmint damage. Blind can be mounted to Redneck’s heavy duty powder coated steel stands or their unique trailer stand or blind sled. The blind comes completely assembled. Instructional DVD and printed instructions to ensure safe setup. Made in USA.