- Made from 3/16" powder-coated bent steel to resist rusting
- Universal size to fit any Redneck blind
- Steps & platform feature non-slip punch plate design
- Hand rail on ladder for safety
- Roomy upper platform with rails to ensure safe blind entry & exit
- Welded tie down ring & blind mounting tabs
- Includes four 24" long leg stakes, a 30" ground anchor with 3/16" galvanized Cable and Turnbuckle for securing to ground
- All parts are laser cut & drilled for a precise fit
- One size nut & bolt for all fittings makes for easy assembly
- "X" bracing for rigidity
Redneck Blind's Elevated Blind Platform includes a ground platform with runners and is made with powder-coated bent steel to resist rusting. The platform can be used with any of the Redneck Box Blinds. The ladder is designed with safety in mind and features non-slip punch plates and a hand rail. The platform also comes with all of the necessary hardware to securely anchor it to the ground for those windy days. Base footprint size of 5'10" x 5'10" square.
Note: Assembly of Blind Platform will be required.