- Sling style floor for extreme comfort
- Mesh bottom for easy draining
- Folding legs to keep dog raised off the ground
- Mud feet for supreme stability
- Zippered doors at each end
The Field House features the same floor design the Invisilab carries, with a few modifications that makes it work in the field. The comfortable mesh floor easily drains water, while providing your pup with a comfort level not seen before in a dog blind. When the legs are deployed, the blind is raised off the ground around three inches which is just enough to give the floor a cot style setup. This design keeps your dog off the ground and comfortable. If you do not wish to have the blind raised, the legs can be folded flat and the blind sits directly on the ground. This truly is the one of the most comfortable dog blinds on the market.