- Virtually indestructible, high-performance LED is regulated to maximize output and runtime at three useful levels: 300, 75, and 15 lumens
- Proprietary faceted reflector creates broad, smooth MaxVision Beam™ that matches your field of view—and allows for better situational awareness
- Head switch—simply twist counterclockwise repeatedly to activate and set output levels
- Powered by an included rechargeable AAA NiMH battery; can also be powered by a single readily available AAA alkaline battery
- Removable pocket clip allows countless secure-carry options
- Included stainless steel split ring securely attaches to keys
- Quick-detach tailcap allows for rapid detachment of light from keys for stand-alone use
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
The refined, ultra-compact Titan Plus builds upon the ground breaking Surefire Titan, the world’s first professional-grade keychain flashlight, by adding several useful “pluses,” including more than twice the maximum output—300 lumens of flawless white light! Its high-performance LED also generates two other useful light levels with a simple twist of the head switch: 75 lumens at its medium setting and 15 lumens on low. No matter which output level you select, the proprietary faceted reflector shapes the LED’s light into wide, smooth MaxVision Beam. And, because there are no intense hot spots and it’s optimized for your field of view, you see things clearly and maintain good situational awareness—crucial for closer-range tasks and safe navigation.
The Titan Plus may be small and stylish, but it is constructed of durable nickel-plated brass that resists scratching and corrosion. This rugged light features a removable pocket clip that provides countless secure-carry options, because you’ll want to take this light everywhere you go. It also includes a stainless steel split ring for your keys—it is a keychain light after all—but the ring is connected to a useful quick-detach tailcap that permits quick detachment of the light from your keys with a simple pull.
Powered by its included AAA NiMH rechargeable battery, the Titan Plus can run for up to seven hours before it needs a charge. Or, for added convenience when recharging isn’t an option, it can be powered by a single disposable AAA alkaline, readily available worldwide. Activating Titan Plus is as easy as twisting its head switch counterclockwise for low output. For medium output, simply return to off by rotating the switch clockwise, then counterclockwise again within one second. Repeat the process a third time to unleash all 300 lumens from its microprocessor-controlled LED.
For sheer versatility, portability, durability, and functionality, the compact and lightweight Titan Plus packs a serious punch. This rugged, go-anywhere keychain flashlight belongs in the pocket (pant or shirt) or purse of anyone who wants to be ready for anything, anytime, anywhere. It’ll turn heads in more ways than one.