- Barrel liner included
- 6 round capacity
- Blue finish
- Converts 36 caliber to 22 LR
This Howell Conversion Cylinder instantly converts your cap & ball to .22 rimfire without any modification to the gun. Only top grade certified steel (4150 Steel Cylinder and 4140 Steel Top Plate) is used in the production of these cylinders to offer superior quality, strength and safety. No FFL required to purchase.
- Due to manufacturing variations in revolvers, some minor fitting may be required.
- Place the hammer to the half-cocked position and remove the percussion cylinder.
- Insert the .22 rimfire barrel liner into the breech of the revolver barrel. The brass bushing on the breach side of the liner has been secured with lock tight to prevent the liner from turning.
- Secure the liner with the brass hex bushing on the muzzle end. Lightly tighten with a 7/16" wrench. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN; damage to the brass threads may occur.
- Insert the .22 conversion cylinder and slowly lower the hammer onto the safety stop notch. Once the cylinder is locked, attach the barrel. Note: Hammer should not be over a firing pen. There are 6 safety stop notches for ease of loading.