- C4 LED technology for extreme brightness
- Battery Indicator in the on/off button– Changes from Green to Yellow to Red and then Flashing Red when the batteries are at the end of their useable life
- IPX7 rated for water proof operation (1 meter submersion)
- With the outer lantern globe in place, the light will float.
- 2 meter impact resistance tested.
- D – Ring on bottom for easy attachment, spring loaded to fold out of the way when not in use
- Ergonomic handle – Makes the light easy to carry and is designed to hook on any edge or bar
The Streamlight Siege is features one white LED and two red LEDs. Five output modes make this durable and compact lighting system easy to control for a variety of applications. The lantern's polymer body is impact resistant and the rubber molded base provides stability on slippery or uneven surfaces. Being waterproof to one meter of submersion, don't fret if you drop your Siege in a creek or lake because it also floats! The polycarbonate glare-reducing cover provides soft and even 360° light distribution, making it comfortable to use in close quarters without impairing vision. The cover is removable so larger areas can be illuminated. Battery replacement is a breeze with the center post orienting the battery cover correctly every time.
Use the incorporated D-rings on the top and bottom of the lantern to hang in either an inverted or upright position. The D-rings are spring-loaded to stow against the light, out of the way when not in use. You can also simply sit the lantern on the ground or table. The ergonomic handle is designed to lock in an upright or stowed position. An incorporated hook allows for hanging on horizontal rope, cables and pipes.
Light Output: 0.7 Lumens in SOS and Red Modes; 50 Lumens in Low Mode, 100 Lumens in Medium Mode and 200 Lumens in High Mode
Run Time: 288 hours in SOS Mode; 192 hours in Red Mode; 37 hours in Low Mode; 15.5 hours in Medium Mode; 7 hours in High Mode
Battery: 3 AA (Not included)
Weight: 9.1 oz (with batteries)
Color: Black and Yellow