The Caldwell Stinger Shooting Rest combines a great looking design, ultimate user functionality and rock solid stability in an affordable rest. Central to the design is the innovative front elevation system. A spring loaded, height adjustment knob allows for fast, one handed course elevation adjustment. The addition of the rear fine elevation knob allows for precise target acquisition. The new cutting edge overmolded front and rear supports protect the gun's finish but provides just the right amount of firmness for rock solid shots. The heavy duty dual metal frame and quick cam locks allow the Stinger's front rest to easily slide forward or backwards then lock in place when the desired length has been achieved. The innovative dual metal frame provides an open central channel with plenty of clearance for detachable magazines (AR style guns) as well as lever action guns. The rubber feet will keep the Stinger Shooting Rest in place on a variety of benches. The Stinger Shooting Rest provides versatility and ultimate stability with its metal frame, delivering the shooter maximum accuracy potential.
- Fine rear elevation up to 1"
- Up to 3" of front rest elevation adjustment
- Up to 3.5" of gun fit adjustment
- Innovative new spring loaded elevation system allows for fast one handed, no wobble adjustment
- Extremely fine elevation adjustments with fingertip control
- Open central channel accommodates detachable magazines and lever action guns
- Rigid steel tube frame design